Subject: Level Whatever rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Poop [+] [View All]
George P.E., PMP, DM
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Level 827! VGG chat about life and everything. And of course about 43.
I'm focusing on the other thread, only 144 posts to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
So jealous of all the vacation time.

Of course, I'm taking tomorrow afternoon off - but that is because traffic will be awful for my evening commute thanks to a stupid college football game rerouting transit traffic! Grrr...

So instead my husband is also going to take the afternoon off and we are going to go walk around a park before getting home well before the awful backup starts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
adularia25 wrote:
So jealous of all the vacation time.

Of course, I'm taking tomorrow afternoon off - but that is because traffic will be awful for my evening commute thanks to a stupid college football game rerouting transit traffic! Grrr...

So instead my husband is also going to take the afternoon off and we are going to go walk around a park before getting home well before the awful backup starts.

You two kids have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mostly Harmless
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see we have a new thread but judging by my subscriptions, the old one is still pretty active

God bless,
Kezle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mostly Harmless
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
You guys

I was actually doing my meditation, then playing some Overwatch with Tyler and Alex, then ate some almond bread and replied to some posts in the old thread. And now I'm here.

Oh. The trip. I'm flying to Greece tomorrow. I'm going to a retreat to meditate and paint. Hopefully I'll come back home with tons of paintings. I'm flying back home on 10th October. And I most likely won't be online at all during the time, so I'll miss you all.

Also, I managed to buy my handpan in a flash sale (thank you so much the person who did not buy what was build for them)!!! Here's my baby, played by the tuner:

I am on the waitlist for this builder, and currently the wait time is around 3 years. These instruments are completely hand build and tuning of one of them takes a lot of time. And there's way more demand than people to build them. At least proper ones like this. So I got extremely lucky that I noticed the flash sale in time, usually they sell everything in the instant it appears on their site.

Now I'm off to play some Terraria with Rudy. Just so you know

Glad you got the instrument you wanted! I hope you enjoy the trip!

God bless,
Kezle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kezle wrote:
I see we have a new thread but judging by my subscriptions, the old one is still pretty active

God bless,
Kezle

We're just trying to get to page 1000...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
And we made that goal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George P.E., PMP, DM
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, Pat did it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GeorgeMo wrote:
Yep, Pat did it!

Not just Pat! We all worked toward it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
anjulka wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
You guys

I was actually doing my meditation, then playing some Overwatch with Tyler and Alex, then ate some almond bread and replied to some posts in the old thread. And now I'm here.

Oh. The trip. I'm flying to Greece tomorrow. I'm going to a retreat to meditate and paint. Hopefully I'll come back home with tons of paintings. I'm flying back home on 10th October. And I most likely won't be online at all during the time, so I'll miss you all.

Also, I managed to buy my handpan in a flash sale (thank you so much the person who did not buy what was build for them)!!! Here's my baby, played by the tuner:

I am on the waitlist for this builder, and currently the wait time is around 3 years. These instruments are completely hand build and tuning of one of them takes a lot of time. And there's way more demand than people to build them. At least proper ones like this. So I got extremely lucky that I noticed the flash sale in time, usually they sell everything in the instant it appears on their site.

Now I'm off to play some Terraria with Rudy. Just so you know

Yay! Congratulations on getting your new instrument! So this is the company you really wanted, not your backup company?

Thank you. And yes! This was the one that I really wanted the HandPan from
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George P.E., PMP, DM
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel a little sad now, and I'm the new guy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GeorgeMo wrote:
I feel a little sad now, and I'm the new guy...

Fancy meeting all of you here! What are the chances!

GeorgeMo, at least you're not the new guy any more...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow that was impressive work closing the other thread everyone. Nicely done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, now get this one to 1001 pages before Jonna gets back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
New Thread? I need to figure out how to sew.

I feel rather silly today when I was called out online for not knowing how long a turkey sandwich is still good after it's made. At the LAN in November I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to eat during my weekend away from home, especially since I don't know precisely how much money I'll have after paying the hotel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
If only I'd come up with an iceberg joke that would work right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
United States
Gainesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
janiera wrote:
GeorgeMo wrote:
Yep, Pat did it!

I mostly slacked off, actually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CptWilly wrote:
janiera wrote:
GeorgeMo wrote:
Yep, Pat did it!

I had to pick the daughter up from school and take her to PT, so I slacked off a little too, but we all helped...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
United States
Gainesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
janiera wrote:
CptWilly wrote:
janiera wrote:
GeorgeMo wrote:
Yep, Pat did it!

I had to pick the daughter up from school and take her to PT, so I slacked off a little too, but we all helped...

Well, I slacked off mostly just to play video games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CptWilly wrote:
janiera wrote:
CptWilly wrote:
janiera wrote:
GeorgeMo wrote:
Yep, Pat did it!

Well, I slacked off mostly just to play video games.

Good reason, seeing this IS a VGG thread...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It now looks incredibly unlikely that I will be able to find someone to share my room at PDXLAN November. Which means I will have to bear the entire $260 bill myself, with no help. Not a big deal to most people who go to LAN parties at hotels, but a pretty big deal for me. Bus service to the hotel is non-existent so I can't commute. Staying at the hotel is nice, but will cost the resulting pretty penny.

I have a feeling everyone who wants a room has one by now.

The trip will be something to look forward to, of course -- three days away from home spent with gamers of many different stripes, all with their PCs set up to play mostly the games I don't. It's outside my usual comfort zone, but that's part of what I love about it. And the cause it supports (Union Gospel Mission's Thanksgiving food programs and meals) is an excellent one. It's just the timing that's a challenge.

On an unrelated note (except that money is involved), does anyone know anything about this smartphone? My current phone won't update anymore and doesn't think it has storage left when it does. The Best Buy clerks are clueless, as you would expect, as to Android not automatically moving things to the MicroSD card to make room. 8GB is no longer enough -- I need more space if I'm going to do what I want. And I certainly don;t want to spend more on a phone than my usual month's rent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enjoy some homing fireballs!
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I understanding that instrument correctly? It looks like it's only capable of 9 notes, which would leave it incredibly limited, since there's 12 notes in an octave.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First ep of SAO was whetted my appetite and will certainly need to continue with the series.

RWBY season 4 trailer drops October 3rd. Cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I'm far less sore now but I got the cold that everyone else in our household has already had. Ugh. Then I rubbed my eye tonight and the whole damn eye swelled up - of course this happened on the night I was hoping to do some gaming, naturally. Sigh.

Then a R6:Siege FB page I help moderate has blown up a small amount with some user rage since we made a rule to ban the idiotic Lord Tachanka memes that plague the game's forums or FB pages. It's a boring, trite, unfunny meme of various pictures that act like the worst Operator in the game (Tachanka, whose special ability is a mounted, in-place Machine Gun, in a game all about flanking and movement and such) is the best and god-like. It's remarkable for how unoriginal the concept or humor is and the admin on my page got sick of it, since it crowds out interesting concepts and topics. So naturally people are whining and crying about it. Tell morons that they're not allowed to do something and they'll pitch a hissy fit, what a shocker.

Otherwise things are okay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
United States
Gainesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cynical wrote:
Am I understanding that instrument correctly? It looks like it's only capable of 9 notes, which would leave it incredibly limited, since there's 12 notes in an octave.

Still looks like you can muster a considerable number of chords striking multiple notes at once. Pretty sounding thing, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [654] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.