Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Poop [+] [View All]
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business.
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sykurmoli wrote:
For reasons I don't want to elaborate on right now, my life is pretty much in ruins. However I am determined to do something about it. I need all the good luck I can get within the next hours and days. I'd be really grateful if you could spare a thought for me. Thanks.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
mbmbmbmbmb
Sykurmoli wrote:
For reasons I don't want to elaborate on right now, my life is pretty much in ruins. However I am determined to do something about it. I need all the good luck I can get within the next hours and days. I'd be really grateful if you could spare a thought for me. Thanks.

Hoping things start to turn around for you sooner rather than later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, we've reached a critical page in the thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Hawkins
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Check out my music at toastandbananas.com!
badge
Feel free to GeekMail me your QOTD suggestions!
mbmbmbmbmb
devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat
United States
Marcellus
New York
flag msg tools
War.
badge
War never changes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sykurmoli wrote:

You got it. Keep fighting, keep breathing, and don't hesitate to vent here if you need to!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sykurmoli wrote:

Best of luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bringing back our fine Friday tradition of poetry!

The building I work in
Has not turned on the AC
Despite it being 80 degrees F,
Outside.

I do not mind
I like the heat
But my coworkers complain,
A lot.

It is like summer
But like summer it will not last
Cool weather is coming back,
On Sunday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I got...
badge
...something. :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Sykurmoli wrote:

Control what you can and keep your head up through this trial. We are rooting for you.

All the best!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I got...
badge
...something. :)
mbmbmbmbmb
adularia25 wrote:
Bringing back our fine Friday tradition of poetry!

YES!

Promised to a friend
to see a minor league game.
I hope it rains out.
Is that bad?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! Oh no! You shanked my Jenga ship!
badge
"We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can't think what anybody sees in them."
mbmbmbmbmb
"Let him with understanding calculate the number of the Beast, for it is a human number...".

From the commentaries I've read, in Christian numerology 777 is the number of the divine, so the basic idea with 666 is that, "As scary or impressive as this thing or person may be, it / they are still not worthy of being worshiped.". Personally, I've always thought it was a reference to both the Roman Emperor -and- some possible future figure. Sadly, it's a reality that repeats throughout history, whenever someone charismatic, powerful, and ill enough winds up in control for a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just in my book store, shelving books, while listening to a book on Hoopla. My life is literally literary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought using 216 as the number of the beast was pretty clever in Left Behind.

Anyway, customers! Yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sykurmoli wrote:

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
God messed up and here I am!
badge
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our country together!
mbmbmb
Sykurmoli wrote:
Take care, hoping for a big turnaround for you, we got your back!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sykurmoli wrote:

You got this! I'm rooting for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Hawkins
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sykurmoli wrote:

Sending you positive vibes. Hope things turn around for you very soon. Hang in there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Brown
United States
North Adams
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vyran wrote:

devil

This seems like the perfect page to mention this new awesome-looking documentary...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Hawkins
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Osirus wrote:
vyran wrote:

devil

This seems like the perfect page to mention this new awesome-looking documentary...

That looks incredibly interesting. By chance, this video auto played after watching that. I found it interesting as well:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
my Hobbes is a Madcat
mb
Sykurmoli wrote:

Good luck! Choosing determination is thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! Oh no! You shanked my Jenga ship!
badge
"We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can't think what anybody sees in them."
mbmbmbmbmb
Sykurmoli wrote:

Nowhere to go but up, and that is exactly where you will go! Never give up on yourself!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Brown
United States
North Adams
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If this post is still on the right page, I'll write a 666 poem

(EDIT)

Satan's minion offers humans artful powers
Taking mental forces, making reason shower
Amidst crowds saying others cannot happen
Waking people rouses brains caught nappin'
Shines lights around darker mental staffs
Choose redder devils, choose easier laughs

...well, that was more difficult than I expected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
God messed up and here I am!
badge
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our country together!
mbmbmb
H E C K
T I M E
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Less than two weeks away from the move. I'm trying to sort out what all has to happen for it to go smoothly. It isn't pretty.

I set up an Ikea registry that everyone will ignore (as they probably should), and I have discussed the furniture I really should replace but can't afford to. So I've just set aside the list to concentrate on some of the things I can control like who all needs my new address and when.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This week has been a crazy roller coaster of being constantly reminded that I'm a contractor juxtaposed to being weirdly included and appreciated for the work I do.

I keep swinging between loathing and liking my job this week... I'm so torn. And I'm very much looking forward to the weekend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sykurmoli wrote:

As lame as I suppose it could sound, I'm very fond of the statement with life, the only way to fail, is to quit. Hang in there. Wishing for the best for you. Don't give up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  664 , 665 , 666 , 667 , 668  Next »  [672] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.