The Hotness
Games|People|Company
Artifact
War of the Human Tanks
Mean Ugly Dirty Sport
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Abalone
Mr Jack Pocket
Enderal: The Shards of Order
Through the Ages
Ganz Schön Clever
Mystic Vale
The Lezbian Prison
EROGE! Sex and Games Make Sexy Games
Star Fox
Pool of Radiance
World of Warcraft
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Pokémon Gold and Silver
Stunt Race FX
Dragon Age: Origins
Equinox
Dig Dug
Ticket to Ride
999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Ataxx
Realm of the Mad God
Nyan Cat: Lost in Space
Panzer Corps
Dishonored
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Red Ninja: End of Honor
Skullgirls
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Endless Space
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Dawnguard
Deponia
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Hearthfire
Dominion Online
Mark of the Ninja
Street Fighter II Turbo
iRacing
AI War: Ancient Shadows
Bridge Constructor
Transistor
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
Romancing SaGa (2005)
Until Dawn
Lords of the Fallen
DmC: Devil May Cry – Bloody Palace
Recommend
9 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Video Game» Forums » Everything Else » The Arcade

Subject: It feels so empty here.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jørgen K
Denmark
Copenhagen S
flag msg tools
Seaman recruit
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am missing forbidding. A lot of happening every day on VGG, but having Internet issues meaning that one of our beloved admins are AFK for a while and it shows.

To be honest I feel a little bit bad; I have added some games and releases to the queue and I can see many other entries in the queue too - so knowing Forbidding is having connection issues I shouldn't really do so, but it's hard when I find missing items. I hope Forbidding won't be too stressed when coming back and seeing the queues.

I hope you are back soon, my admin; VGG is empty with all the nice things and comments Forbidding is behind
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M@tthijs
Netherlands
Venlo
flag msg tools
admin
Budo and boardgames...
badge
...weapons and wargames
Avatar
mb
True.

I just went through the queue. Approved the 10 oldest (and correct) entries, and send back 20 to their submitters - all lacked (part of) a source in the description.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Entry edited

(hard to find a source when there are none!)
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jørgen K
Denmark
Copenhagen S
flag msg tools
Seaman recruit
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:
Entry edited

(hard to find a source when there are none!)
'''User summary''' ?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M@tthijs
Netherlands
Venlo
flag msg tools
admin
Budo and boardgames...
badge
...weapons and wargames
Avatar
mb
Even when away (for a period of time) Forbidding adds more content to the database then almost anyone being here weekly of more cool

Hall of Fame updated - new #2

By the way, congrats Jørgen on second place!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jørgen K
Denmark
Copenhagen S
flag msg tools
Seaman recruit
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
_Kael_ wrote:
Even when away (for a period of time) Forbidding adds more content to the database then almost anyone being here weekly of more cool

Hall of Fame updated - new #2

By the way, congrats Jørgen on second place!
Indeed! Those 10,000+ points are impressive! I can only dream of it!

Yes! I'm quite surprised myself! I was not even aware that I had been adding so much!

Speaking of adding; the suggestion forum are having some suggestions (and also the platform queue)
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business.
badge
Move along.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CrazyCatman wrote:
I am missing forbidding. A lot of happening every day on VGG, but having Internet issues meaning that one of our beloved admins are AFK for a while and it shows.

To be honest I feel a little bit bad; I have added some games and releases to the queue and I can see many other entries in the queue too - so knowing Forbidding is having connection issues I shouldn't really do so, but it's hard when I find missing items. I hope Forbidding won't be too stressed when coming back and seeing the queues.

I hope you are back soon, my admin; VGG is empty with all the nice things and comments Forbidding is behind


This can almost be made into a greeting card. whistle
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jørgen K
Denmark
Copenhagen S
flag msg tools
Seaman recruit
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bulldog93 wrote:
CrazyCatman wrote:
I am missing forbidding. A lot of happening every day on VGG, but having Internet issues meaning that one of our beloved admins are AFK for a while and it shows.

To be honest I feel a little bit bad; I have added some games and releases to the queue and I can see many other entries in the queue too - so knowing Forbidding is having connection issues I shouldn't really do so, but it's hard when I find missing items. I hope Forbidding won't be too stressed when coming back and seeing the queues.

I hope you are back soon, my admin; VGG is empty with all the nice things and comments Forbidding is behind


This can almost be made into a greeting card. whistle
We should make one laugh
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.