Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015
Card Crawl
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Gabe Hawkins
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Feel free to GeekMail me your QOTD suggestions!
mbmbmbmbmb
As I'm sure we all know, E3 is coming up, and while it's a far cry (no pun intended) from what it used to be, there's always the potential for some big announcements. So what do you hope to see announced or covered at E3 this year?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
I pretty much only care about how Elder Scrolls VI is coming along. Other than that, I have no games I'm particularly looking forward to that I don't already know about. I'd love to be surprised by more gorgeous adventure games though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
What!? I finally get my very own video game, but it's a mobile game?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping for some kind of Ratchet & Clank announcement. It's a been a while, and now that Insomniac seems to be mostly done with Spiderman PS4, they should have some time for R&C.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
All of the new games coming out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Martin
United Kingdom
Lincoln
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My daughter loves Pokemon, so I'll be wanting to see this year's Pokemon Sword & Shield. I need to see if they'll be good enough to make me buy a Switch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin J
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The stuff I'm always most excited for is the stuff I'm never expecting!

I also enjoy un-scripted or really cringey moments on stage, so I'm hoping for some of that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Hill
United States
The Republic of Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Always curious to see what From Soft is doing with the Armored Core and Tenchu franchises or if they will ever go back to first person dungeon crawling.

SMT V
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Ahr
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
It starts like hello and ends like goodbye...
badge
The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised!
mbmbmbmbmb
adularia25 wrote:
I pretty much only care about how Elder Scrolls VI is coming along.

This, and, also, a new F-Zero game would be smashing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
Release dates for The Last of Us 2 and Final Fantasy VII Remake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
What!? I finally get my very own video game, but it's a mobile game?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Peristarkawan wrote:
Release dates for The Last of Us 2 and Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Yes, these too.

Supposedly Microsoft is unveiling a bunch of games, so I'm curious what they're going to be doing. I'm also curious to learn more about the Xbox Game Pass PC thing.

For a wild and crazy announcement, I feel like it's about time for a Grand Theft Auto 6 announcement. 5 came out a while ago, and it's been in almost every sale for the last year or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GibbRS wrote:

For a wild and crazy announcement, I feel like it's about time for a Grand Theft Auto 6 announcement. 5 came out a while ago, and it's been in almost every sale for the last year or so.

Could be, but seems too soon after RDR2. GTAV is the best-selling (units-sold) game of all time, and by a long way... I think it's been on sale pretty regularly for this entire generation. GTAV online also basically prints money for Rockstar, still to this day.

For a wild and crazy announcement, it would be hilarious if they announced a 20th anniversary remake of Vice City.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A new Viva Piñata game from Rare & MS.
Serious.
Fable from Playground games. Super excited but will be far enough away that it will be on the next Xbox and I will buy it anyways so meh.
Halo Infinte. Next Xbox and I will buy it anyways so meh.
So much of what I think will be announced I don't care about other than release dates. Elder Scrolls? Starfield? Dragon Age 4? New Ori? New Forza Horizon 4 DLC? Give me a release date. Don't really care about the hype and the build up. Tell me when I can play the thing, all be it vaguely.
Me excited is something out of the blue, like another Viva Piñata game. Dishonored 3? Prey 2? ReCore 2? Far Cry 6? Yup, those would excite me. New Splinter Cell would make my head eclipse with delight.

Hardware from MS. Okay. Going to buy it anyways so meh.

Setting excitement levels low for E3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
my Hobbes is a Madcat
mb
Honestly, I am hoping that they will announce delays to all the upcoming games I'm interested in.

I've got too many to play and not enough time as is!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lauren Allbritain
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's only one thing that I truly, truly care about: that Nintendo will confirm that there will be a new Ice Climber game because of Nintendo's crazy incorporations of Ice Climber/the Ice Climbers. Having Ice Climber be an NES Nintendo Switch Online launch title in September 2018 plus back-to-back releases of the amiibo and the Arcade Archives game in February 2019 is a brilliant way to raise hype and to keep tally of which Nintendo Switch players like old school Ice Climber, more advanced Vs., and complex moves and game modes of varied difficulty in Smash. I also wonder whether Nintendo has considered which other games Ice Climber fans play a lot, like I have several Kirby games, and I wonder if there are a lot of other Kirby fans who like Ice Climber/the Ice Climbers, too because of how often in Smash Ultimate the Ice Climbers are in pictures with Kirby characters. And I've seen quite a lot of fan art with the Ice Climbers and Kirby together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're breathtaking!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.