Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris McDermott
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bigpapirick wrote:
I can't speak for the other new user but I'm legit. I ordered this thing thinking if I lost the $3 it would be a fun experiment. After I decided to see if anyone was talking about it and found this group.

I've purchased other things from wish before and always expect the "get what you pay for" rule to hold true. I honestly expect to get a box with an image or description card of this desktop unit.
For $3 even getting a box shipped out would be a bargain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matej Kosyk
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Born and raised in Pennsylvania but currently in japan! But yes found this interesting website hope to become a regular!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
bigpapirick wrote:
I can't speak for the other new user but I'm legit. I ordered this thing thinking if I lost the $3 it would be a fun experiment. After I decided to see if anyone was talking about it and found this group.

I've purchased other things from wish before and always expect the "get what you pay for" rule to hold true. I honestly expect to get a box with an image or description card of this desktop unit.

While your'e here, can I interest you in a board game? First "hit" is free,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Board games? More like BORED games. cool

We're here to play the superior entertainment option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Made you look!
mbmbmbmbmb
wytefang wrote:

Yeah.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
wytefang wrote:

Whoops! My BGG profile is leaking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wytefang wrote:

Don't worry, soon you will be able to play Gloomhaven on Steam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jørgen K
Denmark
Copenhagen S
flag msg tools
admin
Seaman recruit
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wytefang wrote:

Superior Nintendo Entertainment Option (SNEO)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tdphillips wrote:
wytefang wrote:

Yeah.

Ooh, I could mostly agree with that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I ordered it a few weeks ago, my total come to 86¢ with my wish points haha. It was supposed to be delivered on the 13th, and then the 15th, and then the 17th, now it says it should be delivered on the 24th. I got a notification that said “Looks like there could be a slight delay in the delivery of your package. Sometimes weather, high packer volume, or other unforeseen circumstances can cause delivery delays.” Lets be real, when I ordered this, I knew I wasn’t going to receive that computer, but beings that I still payed money, I expected to get at least a picture of the computer or Keychain or something 😂. As to people saying they can’t find it anymore, it’s definitely been removed. When I click the picture of the PC, Wish has a pop up that says “Oops, this product has been flagged as inappropriate.”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mb
Jesse9936 wrote:
I ordered it a few weeks ago, my total come to 86¢ with my wish points haha. It was supposed to be delivered on the 13th, and then the 15th, and then the 17th, now it says it should be delivered on the 24th. I got a notification that said “Looks like there could be a slight delay in the delivery of your package. Sometimes weather, high packer volume, or other unforeseen circumstances can cause delivery delays.” Lets be real, when I ordered this, I knew I wasn’t going to receive that computer, but beings that I still payed money, I expected to get at least a picture of the computer or Keychain or something 😂. As to people saying they can’t find it anymore, it’s definitely been removed. When I click the picture of the PC, Wish has a pop up that says “Oops, this product has been flagged as inappropriate.”

Hey, maybe it's held up in customs while the Customs officers play all the cool games it'll come loaded with?
#PositiveThinking
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jørgen K
Denmark
Copenhagen S
flag msg tools
admin
Seaman recruit
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Date: 22-JUL-19
Status change date: 14-JUL-19
Due delivery: 25-JUL-19

I have a feeling it will not make it due delivery... 10 days shipping time from China does not sound normal, so I have long been thinking it would not arrive on time...
Friday I can request a refund for "Late delivery" - and still keep what ever shows up.... but that's not fun!

But knowing the service at Wish I am sure the delivery date will be postponed a few days with the message "Looks like there could be a slight delay in the delivery of your package." - as Jesse also mentioned.

But it's very irregular delivery! Some items I have ordered through Wish have come within two-three weeks - a good amount of the Due Delivery date. Like my M16/M4 handguard tool that was ordered 26-JUN-19 and arrived 03-JUL-19! But a small note book I ordered 15-MAR-19 first showed up... a few weeks ago...

But I am quite excited to see what will show up when it does!

In the meantime the seller have other too good to be true deals on at the moment:
65" smart TV - $3 including shipping
Colrful iGame GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan AD graphics card - $3 (discounted to $1 from $60,000!) - and a 1060 for $1.50 (discounted from $90,000) + plus $1.50 shipping...
I'm not saying that I don't trust their good deals... just that they seem to be too good to be true
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mb
CrazyCatman wrote:

I'm not saying that I don't trust their good deals... just that they seem to be too good to be true

I'm not saying they're flat out lying SOBs, falsely advertising stuff to either make a quick buck off some poor schumck who isn't thinking, or making scads more off his personal information they turn around and sell to the Chinese government..... just that they're lying SOBs, falsely advertising... etc etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jørgen K
Denmark
Copenhagen S
flag msg tools
admin
Seaman recruit
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lhowser wrote:
CrazyCatman wrote:

I'm not saying they're flat out lying SOBs, falsely advertising stuff to either make a quick buck off some poor schumck who isn't thinking, or making scads more off his personal information they turn around and sell to the Chinese government..... just that they're lying SOBs, falsely advertising... etc etc.

I am not saying that you are aren't right - but I am also not saying that you are wrong
Luckily the information don't go to the seller but to Wish, which is an American company based in San Francisco - and hopefully they don't pass them on
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Stirling
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CrazyCatman wrote:
Lhowser wrote:
CrazyCatman wrote:

I am not saying that you are aren't right - but I am also not saying that you are wrong
Luckily the information don't go to the seller but to Wish, which is an American company based in San Francisco - and hopefully they don't pass them on
If we are talking about privacy protection from state actors, the US doesn't seem a whole lot better. But given that Homeland Security already have my fingerprints and passport details, that ship sailed long ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Flores
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Still no update. Continuing to hold my breath. (is..is it getting dark in here?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jørgen K
Denmark
Copenhagen S
flag msg tools
admin
Seaman recruit
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't received any updates at all; status have been the same since July 14th "Left storage" with no promised tracing number.

I doubt that Luke are having much success either...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  |