Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
856 Posts
[1]  Prev «  31 , 32 , 33 , 34 , 35  Next »  [35] | 

Video Game» Forums » Everything Else » The Arcade

Subject: The Pokemon Fan Club rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: mudkips [+] serious_business [+] butt_for_a_face [+] pokemon [+] I_LOLd [+] new_meme [+] [View All]
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
And here is Venusaur using Solar Beam if you want to be cannon. But you have to follow the link.

http://i.imgur.com/t4dRyIa.gifv
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tubb
United States
Fuquay Varina
NC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
frumpish wrote:
And here is Venusaur using Solar Beam if you want to be cannon. But you have to follow the link.

http://i.imgur.com/t4dRyIa.gifv
Wheedle fainted!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DuffCreeper
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
I'm just a dog, what can I say ¯\(ツ)/¯
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pokemon Park
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DuffCreeper
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Martin
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Mwa ha ha ha ha
mbmbmbmbmb
So. Rowlett, Litten or Popplio?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DuffCreeper
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TMVM wrote:
So. Rowlett, Litten or Popplio?

Rowlet for me since I do love me some birds
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
God messed up and here I am!
badge
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our country together!
mbmbmb
Looks like Pokemon Go is released today. I actually expected that to be what the updates in this thread were about! But since it's not, here is your reminder!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
I kind of want to play Pokemon Go, but given how addicted I got/am to Clicker Heroes and how addicted I was to Magic the Gathering Puzzle Quest, I don't think I should try it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DuffCreeper
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColdFrog wrote:
Looks like Pokemon Go is released today. I actually expected that to be what the updates in this thread were about! But since it's not, here is your reminder!

I want to cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Martin
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Mwa ha ha ha ha
mbmbmbmbmb
frumpish wrote:
I kind of want to play Pokemon Go, but given how addicted I got/am to Clicker Heroes and how addicted I was to Magic the Gathering Puzzle Quest, I don't think I should try it.

Another puzzle quest addict. I'm not alone. My vice is the marvel version.

Is Pokemon Go along similar lines?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TMVM wrote:

Just that it is freemium. I am staying away from freemium games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley M
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest Game Ever
mbmbmbmbmb
frumpish wrote:
TMVM wrote:

You can make 100 pokecoins every 21 hours... Daily player could make a decent amount of currency a month and not really be that far behind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DuffCreeper
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Riddlebox85 wrote:
frumpish wrote:
TMVM wrote:

You can make 100 pokecoins every 21 hours... Daily player could make a decent amount of currency a month and not really be that far behind.

Gyms make you pokecoins pretty much

Also I got Pokemon Go working so I'm happy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In my experience freemium games are designed around being addictive rather than making an engaging or enjoyable game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
God messed up and here I am!
badge
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our country together!
mbmbmb
This is definitely built around a collect-them-all attitude. Probably beter not to bother, unless you want a way to gamify your exercise in a more complex fashion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the dedicated trainer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat
United States
Marcellus
New York
flag msg tools
War.
badge
War never changes.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll just leave this here for all of you. I'm not into Pokemon at all, but still thought this was pretty awesome. Enjoy!

http://nerdist.com/19-of-the-funniest-pokemon-go-finds-fans-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forbidding
United States
flag msg tools
admin
Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to. –Alfred A. Montapert
badge
These computers on our desks are turning into portals to other realms of existence…realms that will one day be preferred to earth. –Edward Castronova
mbmbmbmbmb
IceFire1424 wrote:
I'll just leave this here for all of you. I'm not into Pokemon at all, but still thought this was pretty awesome. Enjoy!

http://nerdist.com/19-of-the-funniest-pokemon-go-finds-fans-...

That made my day. I especially loved the Magikarp in the frying pan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forbidding
United States
flag msg tools
admin
Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to. –Alfred A. Montapert
badge
These computers on our desks are turning into portals to other realms of existence…realms that will one day be preferred to earth. –Edward Castronova
mbmbmbmbmb
Riddlebox85 wrote:
frumpish wrote:
TMVM wrote:

After two days of playing this game I have yet to receive a single coin. I've read the 100 pokecoins every 21 hours is only if you control a gym.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Martin
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Mwa ha ha ha ha
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been saved from falling into the addiction trap by having an oldish phone. Try to download the app only to be told it wasn't compatible. Phew.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DuffCreeper
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I commissioned artwork so yay

http://duffcreeper.tumblr.com/post/147427134572/pokejokeswit...

TMVM wrote:
I've been saved from falling into the addiction trap by having an oldish phone. Try to download the app only to be told it wasn't compatible. Phew.

You can still download it off a site online, that's what I did

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"The Ravens of VGG - 2016-2019"
United Kingdom
Scarborough
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pokemon Geek wrote:
ColdFrog wrote:

I want to cry

This is when my game always crashes too- always right after the ball falls to the ground but before it starts shaking. It just freezes until I have to come out, shutdown and restart, meaning I lose my balls and the Pokemon I was in the middle of trying to catch!

First world problems folks- its real..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"The Ravens of VGG - 2016-2019"
United Kingdom
Scarborough
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also you don't really need the coins in Pokemon Go- you can get all the resources like Pokeballs and Potions just walking around tagging all the landmark 'Pokestops' for free stuff (the only exceptions are the inventory expansions that aren't available otherwise).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Roth
Germany
Wistedt
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Boris wrote:
This is when my game always crashes too- always right after the ball falls to the ground but before it starts shaking. It just freezes until I have to come out, shutdown and restart, meaning I lose my balls and the Pokemon I was in the middle of trying to catch!

First world problems folks- its real..

If you are on an Apple phone, I think I read something about hitting the "Home" Button the moment you fling the ball and calling the taskbar and waiting fr 5-7 seconds before closing it again. I'm not exactly sure as I just read over the tag line of an article on a pokemon go page, and as I have an Android phone (Android 4.1, also too old to play) did not read further on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://gfycat.com/BabyishNecessaryIvorybackedwoodswallow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  31 , 32 , 33 , 34 , 35  Next »  [35] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.