Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiago Perretto
Brazil
Curitiba
Parana
flag msg tools
Thinking about my next move.
badge
So, if my only options are these, then I shall...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

As I received in my email:

Full Time Game Publisher
For many years now, I (Michael Mindes) have been the face of TMG along with my friend and game designer/developer Seth Jaffee. We had both been working on/in the company part time for over 4 years now. We are officially both full-time employees of TMG. While that is great for us, what does it mean for you?

Everything that you like/love about TMG will be able to be amplified and we will be able to continue to improve as a game publisher faster than ever before. At this time, I do not have any further details that I can share, but we are very excited.

Now to touch on a handful of upcoming games and projects:

Rialto & Village Inn
These are both currently on a boat from Germany to our warehouse, and will be getting into distribution very soon, which means that they will be available very soon.

Kings of Air and Steam
For those of you who were unable to get in on the Kickstarter, this will be selling into distribution next month. The game is fantastic and getting lots of positive reviews on BGG. The time to pre-order with your favorite retailer is upon you.

Belfort & Eminent Domain Expansions
Both are underway in slightly different manufacturing stages with Panda Game Manufacturing. If you haven't played either of these fantastic games, then you can pick up copies of Belfort at your local retailer and you might need a bit of luck to find a copy of Eminent Domain.

City Hall & Captains of Industry
Both of these games are great euro games designed by Michael Keller, with Captains of Industry receiving extensive TMG development work over the past 2-3 years. These will both be big games and will be priced at $49.95 and $69.95 at retail respectively. Both will be coming onto Kickstarter in the near future.

Dungeon Roll
The manufacturing of Dungeon Roll is coming along very nicely, and we look forward to delivering this game to all of our awesome backers on Kickstarter.

Future Games
We are currently testing a small stable of games and working with designers on what to publish. Nothing to disclose here, except that we are excited about the strength of our pipeline of upcoming games.

Cheers,

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls