EveryGame lets you create and play virtually any board game on your iPad (or iPhone / iPod Touch).
It comes with many of the classics, like Backgammon, Chess, and Go. It also comes with Eurogame inspired titles, like Cities of Calvino and Pirates Vs Ninjas. But most excitingly, by simply creating images for the board and pieces, you can digitize your existing collection, or create brand new games from your own imagination.
What it lets you do:
- Play a limitless collection of boardgames, wherever you are
- For games that require it, hide hands offscreen on expandable tabs
- Expand your digital collection, by creating or downloading new games
- Save many states for each game, and restore them later to continue a game, or to playback and explore different moves
- Share games with your friends -- or even submit them to be included with a future EveryGame release!
What it doesn't do:
- Verify the legality of moves
- Provide an AI to play against
Source: The Developer Website.