Everyone knows the classic memory game for children, in which two cards at a time are turned over until all of the matching pairs are discovered.
With “Wonder Memory”, this idea has now been expanded in the form of an app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. “Wonder Memory” is the classic matching picture game adapted for the Apple platform – including charming pictures illustrated by hand and accompanied by the soft sounds of the piano. The app can be played by single or multiple players. Besides the “Classic” version of the game, the “Living Pictures” game mode is particularly enchanting for young players. When a matching pair is successfully uncovered, the pictures spring to life with delightful animations. And with the “Sound Mode,” players can search for matching pairs based only on sound.
Wonder Memory is the latest app released by the Berlin-based developer wonderkind, whose “Toddler’s Seek & Find” has already held the top position among children’s apps in 25 countries world-wide. With Wonder Memory, wonderkind is raising the bar with another educational app featuring hand-drawn illustrations and intuitive navigation perfect for children.
- Three game modes: Classic, Living Pictures and Sound mode
- Beautifully hand-drawn graphics with charming pictures
- Soft piano music
- Single- and multiple-player modes
- For the little ones: pictures spring to life when a matching pair is found
- Lovingly designed animations with cute sounds
- Six different difficulty levels based on the number of cards used
- Available HD version for iPad/iPad2
- Child-friendly navigation
Source: The Game Website.