Pardus is a FREE award-winning, real-time graphical game set in a futuristic universe that can be played right from your browser!
Test your wits against thousands of others in this vast, persistent universe as you struggle to survive! Trading, pirating, smuggling, military ranking - how you play is totally up to you in this open-ended game set in space.
Playable with all common web browsers - No downloads or plug-ins required!
- Step-by-step, multi-language tutorial for learning the basics of gameplay
- Guides assisting new players in a special Help Chat
- All game-action is carried out in realtime - not turnbased
- Action Points system allowing players with limited time online to be just as competitive as players that have unlimited time online
- Navigation on a graphical interface with high-res graphics for any monitor size
- Dynamic economic system with prices adjusting to player actions
- A vast, persistent universe containing various planet types, harvestable and tradeable resources and innumerable dangers
- Factions, player-alliances, free territory delimitations and private starbases
- Gain military rank through missions for advanced faction ships/equipment
- Piracy, Ambushes, Bounty-hunting, Cloaking, Drug and Slave #Trading, Smuggling - but remember your actions will be reflected in your reputation!
- Syndicates for advanced pirate as well as "good guy" toys/ships
- A multitude of NPCs for you to kill - or to be killed by!
- Moderated ingame forums, chats, and a private messaging system
- A friendly, mature, troll-free, leetspeak-free and intelligent player-community
- Sophisticated Production Tree with dozens of possible buildings and commodities
- Large assortment of ships, ship equipment and weapon classes available for combating PvP and NPCs, trading, or a combination of all - it's your choice!
- An advanced skills system for a wide variety of high-end specializations
- Premium Accounts with many extra features
- And so much more...
Source: The Game Website.