Engage the enemy in fast-paced dogfights in a fully 3d top-down shooter with light RPG elements, finetuned controls and stunning artwork! Now with multiplayer, Retina and iPad HD support in single Universal Build - jump in the cockpit and start up your engine!
On June 28th 1914 separatist assassination attempt against Franz-Ferdinand, Austrian heir of throne, failed miserably. Gavrilo Princip took aim and pulled the trigger only to find his gun clicking, feebly. The gun was jammed and Grand Duke escaped unscathed.
With this single mechanical failure the seed of First World War was never sown, and without the humiliation of Versaille's there was no wind to fan the flames for a second one. Adolf Hitler had to make his living as a mediocre marketplace artist at the streets of Vienna instead of becoming the dangerous, dictatorial dreamer he would otherwise have been. But without two global wars to drive the technology forward the world of 1951 remains much like the world at the turn of the century - colonialism upholding imperial economies and withering alliances cemented with royal marriages. It's Imperialism iced with biplanes and rock'n roll!
In Dogfight 1951 you level-up, improve your character and utilize special manouveres like barrel-roll and Immelmann to gain tactical upper hand. You crash the enemies as Bad Apple and blast your way up the ladder in the single player Wave mode. You hunt together with a friend in co-op Survival mode, shoot each other in Dogfight mode and show the world your achievements via Game Center.
- Universal Build with iPhone, iPhone4 and iPad support
- Multiplayer Dogfight up to four players (two via Game Center)
- Multiplayer Co-op Survival for two players (either locally or via Game Center
- Single player Wave and Survival modes with character development
- Beautifully rendered HD 3d graphics with handpainted ground and cloud textures and variable weather conditions
- Open ended maps for tactical dogfight gameplay
- Advanced AI for enemies
- Sense of humour
Source: The Developer Website.