A new game developed by Harebrained Schemes and published by Bungie Aerospace, Crimson: Steam Pirates is a swashbuckling adventure that takes place on, above, and below the Caribbean Sea. Command pirate steamships, airships, and submarines with an elegant user interface in this turn-based strategy game with stunning graphics and animations!
Thomas Blood crossed the Atlantic in chains, an enemy of the English Crown condemned by Queen Victoria herself. But his destiny was as a free man, a captain of a steam-powered frigate, a hero sailing the crimson seas…and a pirate.
Source: The Developer Website.
Steam Pirate Action
Plumes of black smoke fill the blue Caribbean sky as Thomas Blood’s pirate fleet steams ahead—over, above, and below the waves. Available now, for free on iPad!
Command your fleet and your Steampunk crew using an elegant action interface. Crimson: Steam Pirates' turn-based gameplay provides an addicting mixture of strategy and action as you anticipate your enemies' moves and counter them, luring them into a deadly hail of weapons fire while uncovering the mystery brewing in the Caribbean.
- 8 voyages that begin the tale of Thomas Blood's adventures in the Caribbean
- 2 "Pass-and-Play" multiplayer scenarios
- Over a dozen types of ships, subs, and airships
- Over 20 unique crew members whose special abilities enhance gameplay
- Bungie.net Stats, Leaderboards, and Facebook integration.
Source: The Publisher Website.