Frontier’s collaboration with Microsoft Studios and Disney delivers a highly accurate, open world representation of Disneyland in Anaheim (the game's open world navigation being a first for a Kinect title).
Intended for players of all ages, “Kinect: Disneyland Adventures” is one of the biggest games ever published by Microsoft Studios packed with around 100 hours of gameplay!
- Interact with beloved park characters
- Enjoy challenging adventures!
- Dive into iconic attractions
An experience for the whole family
- Harnessing the controller free power of Kinect, “Kinect: Disneyland Adventures” allows families and Disney fans of all ages to explore Disneyland park at their own pace, enjoy attractions, engage in challenging quests, and interact with beloved Disney characters using their full bodies and voices, no controller required
- “Kinect: Disneyland Adventures” has both single and multiplayer experiences. Individuals can personalize their adventures on their own, and for those challenges that take more than one set of hands, players can work cooperatively helping each other out to collect rewards and Achievements
- Step into many of your favorite Disneyland park attractions, and explore the worlds as you embark on fantastic adventures - fly through Neverland at Peter Pan’s side and take up your sword to fight Captain Hook, battle your way to the island in Pirates of the Caribbean and partner with a friend to enjoy the fascinating world of Alice in Wonderland.
- Collect Disney-themed items and purchase popular souvenirs
- Discover new locations and game experiences, including themed parades and firework displays
- Create memories. Whether it’s your first time or hundredth time exploring Disneyland park, relive your fondest memories or embark on a new adventure.
- Discover Disneyland park. Whether you want to go on an adventure in your favorite attraction or explore the entire park, “Kinect: Disneyland Adventures” allows you to play at your own pace and customize your own Disneyland park experiences right from your living room, whenever you want.
- Explore attractions. Experience your favorite Disneyland park attractions as immersive adventures — explore Neverland at Peter Pan’s side and take up your sword to fight Captain Hook; battle your way to the island in Pirates of the Caribbean; or partner with a friend to enjoy the fascinating world of Alice in Wonderland.
- Meet the characters. Share magical moments with your favorite Disney characters — hug a princess, high-five Mickey Mouse, collect autographs and accept quests.
- Collect and unlock. Collect Disney-themed items, rewards and Xbox 360 Achievements as you make your way through the park to discover new game experiences, including themed parades and firework displays.
- Cooperative play. Partner with a friend or family member to explore Disneyland park; have him or her jump in to lend a hand on difficult challenges and help you earn rewards. Designed to adjust difficulty based on skill, “Kinect: Disneyland Adventures” ensures that everyone is having fun and playing
Source: The Game Website.