Taking the role of a young woman who wants to conquer the world of fashion, you start as an apprentice in a small fashion workshop.
Compose the pattern of your cloth, select the fabric, and tailor your clothes with the stylus, from cutting out, sewing and ironing up to sewing the buttons creating stunning outfits for catalogues, movie posters, mail order companies stars and VIP’s.
After each mission, present your creations in catalogues, movie posters and on the catwalk, where you can choose your models, hairstyles and creations.
Your performance will be rated according to tailoring time, fashion choices, and accuracy as you attempt to advance your career on the way to becoming the world‘s most famous fashion designer.
But beware of the arch enemies of each fashion designer: Clothing moths! Led by the charismatic General Gothmoth, the moths will do anything to cross your plans and to steal fabric: Air attacks, "submarine" attacks under the fabric, moths disguised as ladybugs, moth squads hid under thimbles or inside socks, attacks with spider-grapples to pull fabric off-screen, even "naval" attacks with paper boats - the general invents always new strategies to loot precious fabric... It's up to you to find out how to defend against the different moth tactics.
- Use the DS stylus to create your clothes, from design to the catwalk
- Learn the basics of fashion design and tailoring
- Tailor your clothes with the stylus, using scissors, hands, iron, sewing machine and needle
- Complete your models’ look with accessories, hairstyles and makeup
- Use career mode to become the world‘s most famous fashion designer
- Create clothes at any moment in free mode, and unlock new free mode missions in career mode
- Beware of the moths which try to steal fabric, and find out how to defend against various moth tactics
- Meet the clever moth commander General Gothmoth, possibly the smallest super villain ever seen
Source: The Publisher Website.