Based on a book written by the Japanese professor Susumu Sakurai, Maths Made Simple is a "brain training" style game where you learn an original learning method enabling easy calculation of math problems.
Mini games and a special 'hint' mode offer interesting suggestions on how to solve everyday math problems more simply.
- Learn simple and fun ways to perform complex calculations
- Lesson mode with 17 different calculation methods
- Choice of game play modes: lesson, quiz, drill and skill exam etc
- Ambling Arithmetic's mini game, an endurance mode to check your true maths skill
- 9 different costumes for the main character: professor, magician, explorer etc
- Hint mode will suggest how to use maths effectively in everyday life
Source: The Publisher Website.