Rochard is a PSN-exclusive game where manipulating gravity and using the G-Lifter (a gravity device used to easily move weighty objects around) are crucial elements for success. With the help of his sci-fi mining tools and taking advantage of the laws of physics, the protagonist John Rochard will carry you through a game packed with puzzles, action, humor, great music, excellent level design and a story rich of twists.
• 5 long Chapters crammed with fast-paced platforming action and mind-bending puzzles based on gravity
• A beautifully crafted cartoonish visual style, rich with humor and personality
• Incredible items able to influence gravity and grab, swing and throw objects to solve puzzles or get rid of enemies
• A groovy soundtrack composed by Markus “Captain” Kaarlonen from Poets of the Fall, mixing southern rock/blues and 80′s inspired electronic music
• The legendary performance of Jon St. John as the voice of protagonist John Rochard
• The most advanced use of the Unity engine in a videogame
Source: The Game Website.