From backcover of the gamebox :
- Take supreme command of any of the six major naval powers, in the three major theatres.
- Control strategy, operations and tactics.
- Design your own hypothetical warships.
- Fight with carriers, battleships, cruisers, escorts, subs, aircraft AND troops.
- Plan blockades, bombardments, patrols, amphibious assaults, minelaying, convoy, re-supply and reconnaissance missions.
- Build infrastructure.
- Develop key technologies like radar.
- Prioritise aircraft production.
- Watch and react to enemy moves hour-by-hou-control air strikes and your fleet responses.
- Set rules of engagement for your fleets. Follow surface battle action shell-by-shell.
- Delegate any decision to your capable, automated 2-I-C - this unique interface simplifies gameplay, leaving you in charge of just the areas you want.
Supremacy at Sea WWII is a wargeme of huge breadth AND depth that is also incredibly easy to play! PLUS the campaign creator lets you easily create your own scenarios. With over 400 historical aircraft and 200 historical ship classes, and the ability to design your own ships, the skies (and seas) are your limits!