"At the end of the 19th century, dark forces shade the world once again. A brave agent experienced in exorcism and combat faces the incoming evil and fights loathsome supernatural monsters and horrific spawns of black magic.
Larva Mortus offers fast and entertaining monster-hunting gameplay. Cheesy horror atmosphere goes hand in hand with furious action splatterfest.
- 30 frightful supernatural monsters to destroy. Vampires, undead, werewolves and more!
- Solid arsenal varying from classic pistols and shotgun to fancy “dynamo gun”.
- Randomly generated missions for high replay value.
- Main character development through set of RPG-like features.
- Many environments from spooky manors to catacombs to dark forests.
- Animated comix cutscenes.
- Dark orchestral music score.
- And gore can be turned off if you like."
Source: The Publisher Website.