Back of the box
Transarctica, a giant steam-engine, a monster of wind and fire, belching out huge clouds of smoke and steam across an ice-locked landscape, searching for the Earth's lost Sun.
- Plan and build your own train with more than 40 classes of wagons
- Realistic depictions and handling of a leviathan
- 1000 ton steam engine capable of pulling a hundred carriages
- Tense wargame element. Battles between trains feature sabotage, missiles, cannons, mines, infantry . . .
- Game unfolds in real time: you must constantly plan and update your strategy to outwit the war-trains of the Viking Union
- Trade between towns for mammoths, machinery slaves, etc. and manage natural resources such as coal and lignite
- Frighteningly realistic scenario of a possible future for our plant. 256 colours on PC VGA and 32 colours on ST and Amiga.