Unleash the power of the pen in Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat by becoming a real Marvel artist and thwarting Doctor Doom and his evil cohorts.
Using the uDraw GameTablet stylus, players will command all their favorite Marvel Super Heroes, including Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Wolverine, the Hulk – and for the first time ever, Squirrel Girl!
Within a three-dimensional comic book world, Comic Combat gameplay relies primarily on movement-based commands using the uDraw GameTablet. For instance, players draw a curved line to indicate the trajectory of Captain America’s shield, while a simple circle drops a boulder into the environment. Players can even pinch with their fingers to create a “zipper rift” that sucks enemies into an alternate reality.
Create the battle in six comic book issues set all around Super Hero City as the Squaddies fight to prevent Doctor Doom from busting out of the pages and snatching the artist’s pen!
- Ka-pow! Squirrel Girl joins the Super Hero Squad in their fight against Doctor Doom. Armed with super strength, claws, a tail and an army of squirrels at her command, Squirrel Girl is ready to go nuts in her first video game adventure ever!
- Zzzwap! Unique uDraw Gameplay! Using the uDraw GameTablet, players create “glyphs,” shapes drawn with the stylus that cause objects to fall into the comic book world.
- Wham! Six Comic Book Issues! Players will fight through an original storyline organized into six in-game comic book issues. Battle to keep the pages turning and ultimately defeat Doctor Doom!
- Bamf! Awesome Environments! Comic Combat takes on a distinctive comic book feel with a cel-shaded art style and a range of varied environments around Super Hero City, including The Helicarrier, Baxter Building, The Vault and Sanctum Santorum.
- Splooosh! Upgrades and Replayability! Progression and success in battle allows players to earn hero points and unlock new costumes, ink meter upgrades and more!
- Boom! The First Marvel Game for uDraw! The release of Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat coincides with the debut of uDraw GameTablet for Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3. It is also available for the hugely popular uDraw for Wii™.
Source: The Publisher Website.