Nothing worth watching on television? Those TV schedulers never seem to get it right. Think you could do better?
TV Manager 2, the latest release by Niels Bauer Games, puts you in charge of a small TV station with the aim of turning it into the biggest network in thecountry. Buy movie licences, take on advertising contracts and manage your own news spots and programme schedule to get the highest audience figures you can. But remember - your competitors are doing the same!
A sequel to the original TV Manager, TV Manager 2 is available both as a Standard edition or with an expansion pack, giving you more maps, more scenarios and more content. And if you want a real challenge, why not try the Booster Cards?
TV Manager 2 also features a compatibility mode for the blind, allowing those with full or partial loss of vision to play the game using third-party screen reading software.
TV Manager 2 offers a lot of cool features.
• Maps of the USA and the European Union
• Up to three computer-controlled competitors
• Turn-based planning phase and real-time broadcasting phase
• Real (slightly modified) movie and ad titles (no random titles anymore)
• Movie and ad titles based on real titles
• 12 different movie genres with 250 movies
• Three different scenarios (Fast, Normal, Long)
• Beautifully hand-painted artwork and interface
• High quality sound effects and music
• Compatibility mode for blind players
Source: The Publisher Website.