MindFeud was shut down on March 3, 2014. (source: http://www.monkeybin.com/games/mindfeud/)
MindFeud is a social board game that will have your head in a twist as you grapple with the formations that win you the most points to beat back your opponent. It’s simple to learn, but simple to get your brain aching too, as you wrestle with the best formations to give you the most points to beat your opponent. Play lightning quick moves or think about the next move overnight – it’s up to you!
Lay your tiles in formations where no symbol or color is duplicated but where all tiles have a matching characteristic (e.g. all blue tiles or all circles.)
Play against ADAMA, the very smart Bot. No waiting for hours and days for your opponents to make their draw. ADAMA responds in a second, and he is tough to beat!
Set up challenges with friends or strangers and do battle with them in real time, or in your own pace, as you alternately place your tiles in lines to win points.
It’s deceptively simple – a kid can understand the rules and play it; but your mind will be involved in a colossal struggle to become a master at it.
- A social board game, similar to WordFeud, Scrabble, Words with Friends and Qwirkle!
- English, Spanish, Chinese and Norwegian localizations
- Inspired by the MENSA award winning board game Qwirkle!
- The in-game robot ADAMA is ready to tackle you any time
- Challenge your friends or complete strangers to see who’s smarter
- Chat in real time with the opponent using the text chat
- Push Notifications to keep you up to date on game changes, invitations and chat messages.
Source: The Game Website.