Diceathlon - The Dice Decathlon
If you like other dice games like Yahtzee™ and Dice With Buddies, you're going to love this game.
With the 2012 Olympics just around the corner, get in training now. Play either on your own, with a friend, or with opponents from around the world, taking in turns to play the 10 events of the Diceathlon.
Score a low total in the 100m, a high total in the long jump and see how many hurdles you can clear in the 110m hurdles.
In a similar way to the Decathlon, scores are awarded for each event, based upon performance. The winner is the player who scores the highest total at the end of the 10 events.
- Multiplayer dice game with unique game play;
- Play on one device or across devices;
- Turn based game, so you can play multiple games, against different opponents, at the same time;
- Use gamecenter to play against friends or random players around the world;
- Receive notifications when it's your turn to play an event;
- Overall high score rankings via gamecenter;
- Receive achievements for a perfect score in each of the events;
- Play from your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Diceathlon events include: 100m, Long Jump, Shot Put, High Jump, 400m, 100m Hurdles, Discus, Pole Vault, Javelin and 1500m.
Source: The Game Website.