Back of Box
Rumours of an ancient document of awesome power... a strange murder at dockside... As you check into your hotel, the desk clerk hands you a note - and you are drawn into a mystery of menacing proportions!
Use your Cook's Guide, contacts and city map to research ancient tribes and rites - and unearth the secrets of a long-forgotten evil in the perilous, mysterious world of Alexandria - where the truth and legend of ancient Egypt meet!
- What is reality... what is fantasy? Experience the eerie transition from fact to fiction!
- Stunning, animated full-screen graphics - photographic quality you have too see to believe!
- An epic cinematic adventure - meticulously researched in every detail, with original 1920s materials from Thomas Cook.
- Complex, absorbing story lines - plot variations depend on your chosen character's profession and skills.
- Unique full-screen graphics, with animated icon interface.
Daughter of Serpents was followed by a sister game, The Scroll, which retained the game's setting, story line and basic gameplay mechanics. While The Scroll dropped the character creation system and pulp detective story line, it added new scenes, new events and digitized dialogue.