Gobblet has very simple rules to learn. Each player starts with a set of 12 gobblets and takes turn placing them on the board attempting to get 4 in a row. The game that emerges requires the forward thinking found in chess and backwards thinking found in memory. It offers interesting choices as a player must decide if he should block a player from winning by gobbling up a piece or use one of the 3 large gobblets.
Discover the original board game that is as strategic as chess but as easy to learn as tic-tac-toe. With over a million copies in print the official Blue Orange Games™ Gobblet is now available for the iPhone and iPad.
- Learn to play in 60 seconds
- Play online with game center friends
- Play against an Artificial Intelligence bot trained to be hard to beat but not impossible
- Pass-and-Play on a single device
- Everything you expect from an iPhone game - great graphics and great sound
For ages 7 to 77+. Being the first to get 4 gobblets in a row to win the game will require strategy and memory in this award winning game.
Source: The Publisher Website.