Still, The Ultimate Space War
Unique split screen gives each player a private display. Launch fleet battle craft and watch them fight. Fire high powered energy beams or short range weapon spreads. Human or computer opponent.
Parsector V is a space war game between two opponents. Two powerful motherships must be navigated through the galaxy conquering and owning parsectors. The motherships can launch three types of fleet battle craft: fyters, cruzers, and bases. The fyters and cruzers "jump" and attack enemy craft and capture parsectors. Bases are stationary and own the parsectors they occupy until they are destroyed. The motherships can fire high powered energy beams and short range weapon spreads. The game ends when one of the motherships is destroyed or one side has conquered 68% of the galaxy. You can move, shoot, and launch in any direction. A full 360 degrees are available. This is not an arcade style game, each side takes turns using up alloted time units. Fleet battle craft move at the end of each turn.
1) Unique Split Screen- Using a screen divider hood each player has a private display. Your opponent cannot see your status and what your strategy is.
2) Action Sounds- Explosions, weapons, launches, and more.
3) Variable Galaxy Size- Galaxy size determines game length.
4) Human or Computer Opponent- Pit your skill against another person or against the computer at 3 levels of difficulty.
5) Launch a complete space force in minutes !!!!