Disney Mobile Games launched on the App Store and Google Play, Temple Run: Brave. The new mobile game brings together the world of Disney•Pixar’s animated fantasy adventure Brave, with Imangi Studio’s Temple Run, for a new take on the hit 3D Endless Runner. In Temple Run: Brave, players join the movie’s heroine Merida and run, slide, jump, turn and shoot their way across the rugged landscape of mythical and mysterious Scotland.
Temple Run: Brave includes a host of new features, environments and characters exclusive to the game, including archery, where for the first time, players can tap targets to shoot a bulls eye and earn extra coins. Upon downloading Temple Run: Brave, players start running with $0.99 worth of coins for FREE—that’s 2500 coins for power-ups to outrun Mordu, the “demon bear,” and one of the chief villains of Brave.
COMPLETE LIST OF FEATURES:
New Features just for Temple Run: Brave:
• Introducing ARCHERY for the first time—tap targets to shoot a bulls eye and earn extra coins
• New, amazing visuals
• All new environments inspired by Disney•Pixar’s Brave and the wilds of Scotland
• Play as Merida from Disney•Pixar’s Brave
• Outrun Mordu, the demon bear from Disney•Pixar’s Brave, to earn running glory
• Bonus: download Temple Run: Brave and start running with $0.99 worth of coins for FREE
Also includes all the great features from Temple Run:
• Simple swipe-and-tilt controls that are easy to use and feel just right
• Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
• Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements to compete with your friends
• Endless play!
Temple Run: Brave is now available in the App Store for $0.99, or for download on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad at http://bit.ly/LWZ4na.
Source: The Publisher Website.