Defying genres, St. Chicken is in a category all its own - a fun but challenging puzzle-swimmer-platformer where you control an omnipotent pet guppy. St. Chicken is lost in the wild, and has been granted special healing powers. Spawn, nourish and protect your very own school of offspring, guiding them through hazardous waters to safety.
Don't let the cute graphics fool you, the game is accessible to all skill levels, but those seeking a perfect score will need to develop some serious skills. Controlling the St. Chicken, you'll spawn, nourish and protect a school of susceptible offspring, guiding them through a series of lakes and estuaries avoiding hazards in the form of patrolling electric eels and stingrays. The goal is to spawn and herd your offspring to the end of each level where the lost treasures from the aquarium that was once home to St. Chicken lie.
St. Chicken Features:
- Stylized underwater worlds to explore, filled with danger, color and life
- Hundreds of baby guppies to spawn, protect and guide
- Eight levels of platforming puzzles, predators and treasure
- Completely original soundtrack by Marc Wilhelm
- Difficulty ramping: starts easy but gets challenging
Source: The Developer Website.