Like the coin-operated industry, the computer game industry is driven by games that attract players, then keep them playing and asking for more. The MicroProse formula for gaining a large repeat audience includes three components.
Game depth, repeat play and buy-in
F-15 Strike Eagle has more depth than any game the arcade has ever seen.
- multiple missions
- six unique combat areas
- multiple skill levels
- instant gratification
- awards, promotions and commendations entice the player to keep playing
- repeat playability--player never runs out of challenges
- option to buy extra weapons and fuel
The cutting edge of technology
MicroProse Games has built a new computer from scratch, designing the most powerful graphic engine in the industry.
- state of the art 3-D graphics technology
- 2,000 polygons per frame
- 30 frames per second
- no other coin-operated machine evens comes close
The game and its challenge
- pilot the USA's supersonic F-15 jet fighter
- freedom to go where you want, when you want
- realistic turns, rolls and loops--just as in a real F-15
- develop your own style of play
- enemy actions are realistic and intelligent
height: 70 inches
width: 29 inches
depth: 42 inches
weight: 350 lbs.