- Photorealistic terrain rendered from real satellite photos and elevation data of Bosnia and Ukraine.
- Truly dynamic campaign system--never the same mission twice.
- Active cockpit--On-screen switches and controls are not just for looks, they're fully functional.
- Instant action, single missions, and campaign play.
- Huge variety of planes and vehicles, all actively participating in the ground and air war.
- Multiple levels of difficulty for novices and aces alike.
- Modem and network support--Declare war on your friends!
- 3D acceleration support for Direct 3D-compatible graphics accelerators.
Magic Labs' DEMON-1 graphics engine generates photorealistic terrain from satellite imagery and real-world elevation data for unprecedented visual realism
Allied aircraft like the A-10 'Warthog' actively participate in the air and ground war
The point-and-click cockpit contains relevant switches and buttons which can be operated with a click of the mouse
Fight to maintain air superiority over incredibly lifelike theaters of operation
A truly dynamic campaign system and mission generator make for unpredictable enemies and unlimited gameplay
Inside Box Flap
First Look, First Shot, First Kill.
F-22 Raptor. Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems, Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems, and Boeing Defense & Space Group's Military Airplanes Division are teamed to develop the F-22 as the replacement for the F-15. The fast, agile and stealthy F-22 will be the Air Force's frontline fighter of the 21st century with much improved capability over current Air Force aircraft. From the onset of the battle, the F-22's primary objective will be to establish air dominance through the counter-air operations. The F-22 also has an inherent air-to-surface capability. The F-22 incorporates the latest technological gains in low observables, avionics, materials, engine performance and aerodynamic design. Knowledge gained from proven weapon systems such as the F-15, F-16 and F117A formed the foundation for F-22 development.