"The team that created the original Incredible Machine® is bringing all of the Rube Goldberg craziness to the modern age.
Solve puzzles involving ridiculous chain reactions full of hamster motors, trampolines, alligators, cats, and so much more. Then go to the powerful Maker Lab, where you can create your own contraptions. Everything you loved about the original game is back and improved with a new physics engine, high definition art, and new parts and programmability.
Our community features will allow you to share your creations with the world. Cooperative play, subassemblies, mods and more are coming soon. Keep a eye out for the Early Access (Alpha) release coming to PC & Mac this summer!
- Delicious Graphics: A reimagined yet familiar look made for high definition displays.
- Improved Engine: Modern physics and a new C++ codebase removes old limitations, allowing you to make the contraptions of your dreams.
- Devious Puzzles: Puzzles so good, your brain will explode.
- Build all the Things: Let your imagination run wild in the Maker Lab. Create your own devious puzzles, or just make a fun contraption to show off how brilliant you are.
- So Many Parts: Build your contraptions with parts ranging from seesaws to the Cat-o-Matic 4000™. Over 100 parts both old and new are waiting for you to put them to use.
- Robust Community: Integration inside of the game allows for sharing of puzzles, backgrounds, mods, and more!
- Whimsical Cast of Characters: Not just mechanical parts, Toolman Tim and his animal buddies turn your contraptions into more than boring engineering projects.
- And More! Look out for more features like sub-assemblies, cooperative play, and Arduino integration."
Source: The Game Website.