2K and Firaxis Games, the critically acclaimed studio responsible for the award-winning XCOM®: Enemy Unknown and Sid Meier's Civilization® series, today announced their latest mobile title, Haunted Hollow, will be available for iOS devices worldwide this spring. A competitive, spooky strategy game, Haunted Hollow lets players build and rule a mysterious mansion to spawn freaky monsters and send them into town to go head-to-head with rivals to capture townhouses, battle enemies, avoid angry mobs and seize control! Players of all ages can challenge friends through Game Center and Pass & Play, or play single-player matches.
A terrifyingly innovative game, Haunted Hollow is a free-to-play title featuring the addictive and deep gameplay that fans can expect from a Firaxis title. Haunted Hollow can be enjoyed by families, strategy buffs and horror enthusiasts alike.
- Build and rule a mysterious mansion that spawns freaky monsters, including Vampires, Zombies, Mummies, Witches and Reapers
- Go head-to-head with rivals to scare townspeople, battle enemies, avoid angry mobs and seize control of the town
- Power-up with each monster's own menacing powers and additional enhancements
- Play single-player or multi-player by challenging friends, both through the Game Center and with Pass & Play
- Choose from varying Haunted House architecture styles such as the 'Lost Temple' and 'Mad Scientist'
Source: The Game Website.