League of Evil 2 is the sequel for the award winning original, League of Evil, which came out February 3, 2011. League of Evil quickly became critically acclaimed due to the incredibly responsive touch screen controls. It has been featured on the App Store numerous times and even became award winning taking home the Rockets and Rayguns Best iOS Platformer of 2011!
Based off the same award winning engine, we have refactored numerous sections of the gameplay engine to deliver an even better gaming experience. Frame rates have been jacked up, hand illustrated artwork with a ridiculous amount of frames, and a brand new audio engine with dynamic volume attenuation and panning bring a much more exciting gameplay experience.
There are over 100 levels, 5 environments and over 20 enemies and hazards. Comic style cutscenes have been added to give you a better gameplay experience and immerse you in the League of Evil world with an actually plot this time around.
Don’t worry, League of Evil is still the same great game at heart and we are sure LOE2 will set a new bar for iOS platform games much the way is predecessor did!
- OVER 100 LEVELS: Over 100 levels of super agent action spanning 5 world locations.
- DEADLY ENEMIES / HAZARDS: Spikes, electric bugs, guards, leapers, swinging hammers (yes they’re back!), cannon, frickin’ lasers? What more do you want!?
- BOSS BATTLES: Get ready to fight for you life against a variety of bosses!
- UNLOCKABLE COSTUMES: User selectable costumes! A much requested game feature has been added!
- UNIVERSAL SUPPORT & RETINA GRAPHICS: League of Evil 2 runs on ALL iOS devices with an OS of 3.0 or higher!
- ICLOUD SUPPORT: Automatically copies your save game across multiple iOS 5 devices. Also allows you to remove the game from your device and reinstall later without losing your progress.
- GAMECENTER AND OPENFEINT: Native GameCenter integration on enabled devices. Fallback of OpenFeint for older devices. Lots of achievements and leaderboards for bragging rights!
- DYNAMIC AUDIO ENGINE: Dynamically adjust volumes and panning of sound effects based on distance and location for a more immersive experience when using headphones.
Source: The Game Website.