Curse of the Assassin is written and designed by S.P. Osborne, author of GA1, and takes you back to the familiar surrounds of Orlandes City where you pick up your life some time after the events in An Assassin in Orlandes. You’ve risen through society after dealing with Eltane and saving the city, capturing the affections of the Duke’s daughter along the way. The mysterious death of a friend arouses your suspicions and once again you find yourself at the heart of conspiracy that takes you back to your home village and a meeting with your old adventuring party from your youth.
An exciting mystery adventure thriller races from Orlandes City through to the wilds of Orlandes, into the mines of Kern Badenach and even out to sea! Pirkka Harvala, who previously illustrated An Assassin in Orlandes and Catacombs of the Undercity, returns for his third gamebook and this time his wonderful artwork appears in colour for the first time!
• Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
• Read the story and dictate the direction of the story! Options based on who you have met, where you have visited and what you have found.
• Unique battle system using realistic 3D dice which can be rolled by shaking your smartphone or tablet.
• Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
• Three difficulty levels. Read the book casually by being able to move around freely or crank up the difficulty and be a hardcore gamebook player.
• Companions you meet on the adventure will now fight with you!
• Awesome artwork (including a new cover by Dan Maxwell!) and music by Adrian Watkins to accompany the interactive story.
Source: The Game Website.