Comedy fanatic and high school student Miley Verisse has decided to set up a comedy club in her school, but her nemesis and the head of the student council, Octavia Richmond, isn’t about to make things easy… The school rules require a minimum of 5 students to set up a new club and Miley is 3 people short! Spring break has just started and Miley has until the end of April to recruit the 3 new members she needs to start the club or Octavia will have the last laugh!
Guide Miley through idyllic Cherry Tree Town as she makes new friends and endeavors to persuade them to join her high school comedy club in this anime-style comic adventure game.
Explore the town and level up Miley’s repertoire of conversational topics by performing different activities such as reading books, watching TV, and visiting the art gallery, then apply those skills to persuade potential recruits to join your new club. Some skills require money to level up, so you will need to find part time jobs such as cleaning the local temple, picking up discarded bottles and making jewelry accessories.
Developed by doujin circle 773 (“Nanami)”, Cherry Tree High Comedy Club features a host of quirky characters, catchy music, and is a must-play for fans of anime and manga and, of course, for anyone who wants to smile!
- Build up your conversational skills to recruit up to 6 memorable characters, each with a unique storyline and interact with many more NPCs!
- Hours of play – over 4,500 lines of dialogue!
- Repertoire system of 12 conversational topics to upgrade and master, such as Video Games, Romance, Politics, Cooking, Sports or just good old chit-chat!
- Explore Cherry Tree Town and perform diverse tasks to earn money and spend it on activities that improve your repertoire!
- All original, high quality, colorful and warm anime-style graphics with one exceedingly catchy soundtrack!
- Daily changing dialogue and special events!
- Simple and accessible game mechanics and controls!
- New Game+ option – carry Miley’s Repetoire skills over from one game to the next!
Source: The Game Website.