Wargame: Red Dragon is a real-time strategy video game developed by Eugen Systems and published by Focus Home Interactive, released on April 17, 2014. It is the sequel to the 2013 Wargame: AirLand Battle.
Wargame: Red Dragon's playable factions include 17 nations, with over 1450 units. Naval warfare and amphibious warfare were introduced to the series in this game.
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- ANZAC (Australia and New Zealand)
- South Korea
- West Germany
- Soviet Union
- North Korea
- East Germany
The campaigns are centred around a series of fictional conflicts taken from real scenarios that could have led to war between each respective party involved.
- US/South Korea - Busan Pocket - 1987
- China - Bear vs Dragon - 1979
- UK/ANZAC/Canada - Pearl of the Orient - 1984
- USSR - Climb Mount Narodnaia - 1984
Source: Wikipedia, "Wargame: Red Dragon", available under the CC-BY-SA License.