Super Programs 1 (for 1K machines) was a compilation released for the ZX81. The programs were an eclectic mix of simple games and utilities:
1. Invasion from Jupiter - How many guardians of Jupiter's secret weapon can you exterminate?
The game shows a number of guards (asterisks) in front of the 'secret weapon'. By entering a number between 20 and 99 the user fires at the guards. Hitting 10 guards wins the game.
2. Skittles - Decide where to bowl six balls and try to knock over 30 skittles
The game displays 30 skittles and a ball. The ball can be moved up and down to select which row to bowl on.
3. Magic Square - Re-arrange the numbers in the magic square into a new pattern
The computer shows 15 numbers and a space in a square. The user can rearrange the numbers by selecting which number to move into the space. There is no defined goal to the game, other to create a different pattern.
4. Doodle - Draw your own computer assisted pictures
The computer generates a random start point. By using the arrow keys (keys 5-8 on the ZX81) and keys 1-4 for diagonals, the user can draw a line on screen to create a doodle.
5. Kim - Test your memory when the computer removes an item randomly from the screen
The computer displays 20 characters. After a short delay, they disappear, and then reappear with one missing. The user must remember and type the missing character.
6. Liquid Capacity (Litres) - Easy conversion between pints/gallons and litres
A simple conversion utility.