Cytus is a score-based music video game that involves the player tapping on notes as a black bar alternates from top to bottom in tune with the song. The more accurate the player hits these notes, the higher the resulting score will be.
Source: Wikipedia, "Cytus", available under the CC-BY-SA License.
- Easy and intuitive to play with active scan line and 3 kinds of notes
- 60+ songs and 120+ variations, including famous composer from all around the world
- More than 10 levels difficulty, more challenge and more fun
- Various music genere: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM'N BASS and many more
- Game Center Leader board to challenge fingers from all over the world
Source: The Publisher Website.