Hardcore Turn-Based Steampunk Squad Tactics In The Old School Style Of Julian Gollop's X-Com And Laser Squad.
- Conquer the super-continent of Pangea with an invasion of Airships!
- Battle Dastardly Pirate Insurgents!
- Keep the locals happy or they will be revolting!
- Turn-based squad tactical combat with emergent gameplay
- 2 massive strategic campaigns featuring resource, technology and population management
- Campaigns are randomized on creation for infinite replayability
- Single Battle Mode for getting straight into tactical action
- No two games the same
- 20 battlefields
- Randomized deployment on battlefields
- 5 types of environment with environmental modifiers
- 3 types of battlefield objectives
- 4 types of weather
- Enemy Ai with 11 different combat tactics
- 5 Ai campaign strategies
- 7 classes of troops, each with 4 upgrades of weapons/equipment
- Troops have unique attributes which are upgraded with experience ... if they survive combat ...
- 6 playable Steampunk factions
Source: The Developer Website.