Restricted Area is an action-packed cyber-punk RPG set in the year 2083. As an outlaw for hire, you'll be sent into dangerous restricted areas set in a dark and fascinating future world.
Features and Gameplay
- IRIS: the fastest and most powerful engine ever written of an isometric game. Two years in the making, IRIS was created especially for Restricted Area. Innumerable visual effects include: dynamic light and shadows, rain, fog, smoke, dust, fire, water, explosions and reflections.
- Advanced AI with group tactics that react to the player's strengths and weaknesses as well as the player's tactics during game play.
- Advanced combat system for fast-paced action. Switch between weapons during combat without entering your inventory. The environment affects combat: (light, shadow distance, height level, weather and movement will affect your chances of hitting the target)
- A dark fascinating future world similar to the worlds in The Matrix and Bladerunner.
- Play as one of four unique characters, each with different and specialized skills.
- A complex role-playing system: each character has access to both a standard and unique skills set, dependent upon which character is selected. 75 skills with 10 levels (750 skill levels in all)
- All characters have access to a vast array of combat weapons, and can also boost their abilities with selected Cyberware and Bioware upgrades as the game progresses.
- Dynamic dialogues between the character and NPCs adapt to the situation and to the player's actions and responses. NPCs and characters develop relationships over the course of the game which continues to change based on the player's responses and actions.
- Unlimited computer generated sub-quests and levels make playing each game a unique experience.
- Cooperative Multiplayer mode allows 2 players to team up and play together.