From the Game Box
Crush is an exciting turn-based strategy sports game, of mayhem and carnage, set far into the future. Eight different alien life forms battle humans through labyrinth-like arenas, in a frantic search for the B.A.L.L. (Bionic Augmented Lower Life form). The first team to find the B.A.L.L. and reach the goal, wins! League Play allows coaches to play consecutive seasons with the same team. The league consists of 12 teams and includes end of season play-offs. Coaches will be able to guide their players development converting their raw experience into various skills and abilities as their players progress from mere rookies to living legends. Players will also age and, should they live long enough, eventually retire. Over time a coach's players may develop unusual "quirks". These range from the harmlessly amusing (fear of foot pads) to the downright annoying (involuntary molecular displacement).
• Head-to-head play via LAN, Internet, and null-modem.
• Turn-based play concentrating on strategy and tactics.
• Extensive player coaching capabilities.
• Play single games or participate in League Play over several seasons.
• Various alien life forms and of course humans, play against each other.
• Individual player stats and attitudes.
• Uses Microsoft DirectX.