Life is a Bitch
Step into the vice-ridden San Francisco of the 1950s. A city, vibrant with a flourishing Beatnik scene and torn apart by rivaling gangsters. Here, drug deals, black mailing, suicide and murder are daily business.
This stylistic Point & Click adventure takes you to true-to-original scenery of San Francisco, where action switches between Joe, who does his time in Alcatraz and Christine, his wife. Players get to play both of them and puzzle their way through the story. And you will decide how this noir crime story will end.
- Marketingshoot 1954 AlcatrazTwo playable characters: the gangster couple Joe and Christine
- More than 20 additional 3D animated characters
- More than 60 hand drawn backdrops, based on original footage of San Francisco, North Beach and Alcatraz
- Challenging puzzles and exciting dialogues by Gene Mocsy
- Atmospheric Beat and Jazz soundtrack by Pedro Macedo Camacho
- In-game decisions extensively influence the plot and lead to various endings
Source: The Developer Website.