Hardcore Real-time Strategy game with WWII setting
The goal of the game is to defend Great Britain against German bombing raids. The game follows the historical timeline very closely, but at the same time – the game mechanics are easy to learn (yet hard to master) and it provides great entertainment.
Never was so much owed by so many to so FEW
The game has two distinct gameplay experiences where:
- The player manages war production and squadron placement
- The player organizes patrol routes and tactics
Once combat is initiated the player can lead their squadrons to attack waves of German bombers utilizing simple touch or mouse commands.
- There are 8 aircraft types in the game – including of course the famous Supermarine Spitfire!
- Every pilot is earning his own experience – witness your rookies become aces!
- Manage the British war machine – decide what should be built and where
- Fight epic air battles!
- Lead English, Polish, Czechs, Canadian and New Zealands squadrons to fight for freedom!
Source: The Game Website.