Stardust Colonies is a unique sci-fi RTS where you colonize and defeat alien planets. Gather resources, build up your base and complete mission objectives. Micro-manage actions and emotions of your minions so that your race can survive and succeed. Customise your mothership and choose between abilities that will challenge your morality.
- Complete mission objectives like building monuments, securing an area or defeating enemy bases
- Micro-manage your minions by assigning them to jobs they like and are good at
- Let your minions take a break to make them more effective at work
- Build light beacons to repel alien creatures that want to steal your resources
- Train soldiers to eliminate hostile aliens
- Take care of the basic needs of the colony: provide food, water, light, power
- Make your minions happy by creating beautifications and entertainment for them
- Customise your capabilities by buying and researching upgrades for your mothership using resources and intelligence gathered during missions
- Colonize procedurally generated side-quest planets to secure a stable resource income
SPECIAL GAME FEATURES
- Procedural maps. Missions feel and look a bit different every time you play them
- Realistic fog of war, using only line of sight of units and buildings
- Good, evil or pragmatic? Become the kind of colonizator you want to be
- Show off your skills and achievements on an on-line profile
- Original 3D graphics
- Survival-style minimalistic user interface
It is year 4860 and gorgans have become a successful species of scientists and explorers. They use the lower lorkans for all physical work and manage to control them almost perfectly using long-range telepathy. Gorgans live off the Universe itself - they colonize untouched planets and use acquired resources to progress even further. As a Colonizator, you will be given a chance to create your own intergalactic empire by generating an income, researching technology and upgrading your mothership. You can become a generous and caring explorer of the vast space or a powerful and merciless ruler. Or something in between.
Source: The Game Website.