Mordheim: City of the Damned is the first video game adaptation of Games Workshop's cult classic tabletop game Mordheim. Set in the Warhammer World's decimated Empire city, Mordheim: City of the Damned is a turn-based tactical game where you lead warbands into bloody and lethal skirmishes. The game blends RPG elements, fast-paced tactical combat and intricate unit customization in a time wrought by chaos and rivalry where only the strongest survive.
After a twin tailed comet crashed on Mordheim, the City of Damned turned into a terrifying battlefield where rival warbands fight fiercely for the control of key neighborhoods, looking for glory and fortune by acquiring the very valuable Wyrdstone fragments.
- Fully customize your Warbands
- Choose from a multitude of classes with unique abilities to create unique strategies
- Take your troops to battle and test their synergy on the field
- Gain experience to unlock Player's special abilities
- Spend the Wyrdstones to acquire powerful items and unlock more choices and features
- Face other Player's Warbands in head to head skirmishes and compete to own the leaderboards
Source: The Game Website.