The Club Penguin App (formerly called My Penguin) is a free mobile application for Club Penguin. The app is compatible with any device with at least iOS 6. In addition, it is also confirmed to be released in December 18, 2014 for Android devices.
The game features as a mobile adaption to Club Penguin, allowing its players to be able to play two exclusive mini-games, decorate their igloos, chat with their friends, adopt puffles, and see their penguins in a new, more detailed 3D penguin avatar.
• Edit Penguin: Can edit your penguin's clothing.
• Friends List: Brings up your Friend list, and allows you to throw a snowball at your friends. You can also accept or deny friend requests through the app.
• Penguin Style: Can buy clothes from a Penguin Style catalog, including mobile exclusive items.
• Blog: Can read the latest posts from the What's New Blog.
• Videos: Can watch the latest videos from Club Penguin's YouTube channel. Was removed in version 1.2.
• Games: Can play Club Penguin minigames such as Puffle Rescue, Puffle Roundup, Ice Fishing, Pufflescape, Sushi Drop, Card-Jitsu Snow, Jetpack Boost, Bean Counters, Pizzatron 3000, and Smoothie Smash.
• 3D artwork: A new type of penguin sprite was shown in WaddleOn Episode 6, and in the corner a small print stated "My Penguin footage shown." This sprite is seen when waddling around in igloos. It took the team one year to make every single item in 3D.
• Igloos: Can edit and visit other igloos.
• Rooms: Can visit rooms on the island such as the Town Center, Coffee Shop, Dance Club, Clothes Shop, Dock, Beach, Lighthouse, Beacon, Snow Forts, Pizza Parlor, Skatepark, and Mine Shack.
• Jump to Friend: Can Jump to Friends by clicking on their player card and then clicking on a little curvy white arrow.
Source: The Club Penguin Wiki.