Wars and Battles is a platform of turn-based wargames that simulate historical battles and campaigns over several centuries and continents. Wars and Battles offers rich and immersive graphics, intuitive yet sophisticated gameplay and hours and hours of game.
The first battle, Normandy 1944, takes you into the War Room of both the Allies and the Axis Powers from D-day until the Battle of the Falaise Pocket. With 317 units, 31 scenarios, 4 types of weather and 9 types of terrain, this battle contains all the characteristics and rules that one would expect from a game in which it is possible to rewrite history. The next battles that will be released are October War 1973, Kharkov 1943, Austerlitz 1805, Gettysburg 1863, Market Garden 1944 and The Korean War 1950-1951.
Key features of the games:
- Fight, turn-based battles in both 2D and 3D views in impressive visual quality;
- Play quick and full battle scenarios;
- Play in solo mode or in asynchronous multiplayer mode with any player in the world at any time;
- Become a strategist with every turn you take and every scenario you complete. Enjoy a progressive experience by upgrading your rank;
- Increase your knowledge of history thanks to extensive historical photos, commentaries and units’ fact sheets;
- 6 additional battles to be released.
Get ready to step into the General’s shoes and rewrite some of history’s most famous battles!
Source: [www.warsandbattles.com The Game Website].