Brothers in Arms: Art of War is a game developed and published by Gameloft for mobile phones, based on Gearbox's Brothers in Arms series.
Art of War is chiefly a top-down shooter, featuring 13 missions in 3 campaigns, including Operation Market Garden. The game also includes parachute missions, rail shooter plane, tank and boat missions, as well as a destructible environment.
Source: Wikipedia, "Brothers in Arms: Art of War", available under the CC-BY-SA License.
You are Jason Becker, commander of the 101st Airborne Division. In 12 seconds you'll be parachuting from an airplane with your men towards your first objective. Prepare to land in the midst of terror...
Get ready for intense battles, reliving 1944's Operation Market Garden, as well as other high-risk infantry missions in North Africa and in a V2 factory in Germany.
For the first time on mobile, parachute directly into anti-aircraft fire, bring down enemy planes, and prepare for the worst in the face of enemies determined to do whatever it takes to prevent you from completing your mission.
The new, explosive episode of the celebrated "Brothers In Arms" series.
- 13 intense missions from 3 campaigns including the famous Operation Market Garden.
- Never-before-seen situations: Parachute missions, first-person cannon fire on planes, boats, etc.
- Drive a tank and use a variety of arms: Machine Gun, Bazooka, Mortar, Explosives...
- New, dynamic shooting gameplay and breathtaking explosions.
- Numerous scenery elements to destroy (buildings, bridges, trees, etc.)
Source: The Developer Website.