Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS 10.6+ and Linux
- Dark and mature sci-fi setting with beautiful manga artwork
- Play as one of four different characters with their own unique goals
- High replayability: branching plot with lots of different endings to unlock
- Bonus content version available: full OST with 10 tracks, 16 wallpapers, and exclusive artwork not seen in the game!
The story picks up after the first game ends, where Tom, Luke, and Helen escape to Mars with fake IDs, and Tanya remains on Earth to fight Nanotech, the company led by Richard Meier.
The game is told from four different points of view:
- Luke, who is on Mars with his friends but he can't stop thinking about Tanya and what she told him
- Tom, who is also on Mars, has strong unconfessed feelings for Helen, Luke's girlfriend
- Tanya, an android that decided to stay on Earth, wants to fight against Richard, but will she be able to do it alone?
- Tina, an honest police officer, has strong suspicions about Nanotech and wants to investigate them.
Each character choice will change the outcome of the story.
Source: The Publisher Website.