A cricket simulation game from Grandslam Entertainment Ltd that was originally released free as a cover cassette with Your Sinclair magazine, issue 31.
From the game's printed instructions:
1) One or two player game - play against the computer or a friend.
2) Keyboard or Kempston. Player One can use either, but Player Two must use the keyboard.
3) One day or test match. A one day match is a one-innings match with each side batting no more than 60 overs. Test matches are played over two innings each, last five days and involve variable weather conditions that will affect the effectiveness of your bowlers and batsmen.
4) Different opponents. You can choose any of five test playing countries to play against! -- the one you choose will be controlled by either the computer or Player Two. Opposition countries are graded from New Zealand (a good challenge), to the West Indies (well nigh invincible).
5) Grounds. There are five grounds to choose from, which all suit different types of bowler. Bear this in mind when you're choosing your bowling attack.
6) Team Selection. You have a squad of 20 players from which to choose your final 11. Remember to pick a wicketkeeper, and five bowlers.
7) The toss. Press H or T to toss the coin. If you win you choose whether to bat or bowl.